REM! Mini SumoMertKahyaoglu
Firstly, I design my minisumo on solidworks and I built it on a our 3 axis CNC machine. This robot participated in the RobotChallenge 2013 which is the most popular robotic organization in Europe.
- DC motor 650rpm 3.2kg/cm torque
- PRO4550-usb Controller Card
- 30 shore silicon wheels. (Radius is 32mm)
- 2 micro servo (metal gear box) motor for flags
- QTR1A Edge Sensors
- 3 Pepperl Fuchs sensors which are the industrial diffuse type sensors
Flags is very crucial for winning. Unfortunately, that was broken in the match.
REM! can fly on the ring when contender was faster than REM!.. It is bad lucky this times.
So it will be stronger and faster than now. I have improved REM!’s mechanical and software.
PRO4550-usb was designed by me. It has 2 motor drivers ( Toshiba TB6612FNG, 2 amper for one channel) and main microprocessor is the PIC18f4550.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- jsumo mini sumo
- how to make a mini sumo bot
- reporte minisumo
- components minisumo
- Picor Mini Sumo
- sumo fuchs
- machining mini sumo chassis
- jsumo com
- sumo robot
- Mini Sumo Robot
- •sumo com gs-5rc-2013-edition-sumo-robot
- solidworks mini sumo projet
- minisumo solidworks
- mini sumo
- micro sumo robot
- maxon mini sumo
- minisumo robot
- cnc robotics