Which Metal? Steel Or AluminumFirat Dede
We use aluminum or steel for bodies of the robot.
In this article I will examine the two materials.
- Easy to work
- Not for welding, for welding some special systems needed (TIG welding).
- Aliminum Laser cutting is harder than other metals.
- Not resistant to big impacts. It can bend.
- Tapped holes can be easily stripped.
- Easily weld (It’s big advantage)
- Harder drilling when compared with aluminum.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- kristen joan svega
- sumo Aluminium and tower Aluminium which 1 is better?
- aluminum metal for sumo robots
- jsumo. co
- robotics forums sumo